The Roving Quarter sale for May 31-June 4 is:
1. Bargain Reader bookcase. This includes adult/high school, elementary/middle school, and little kid reading books: novels, series, abridged classics, picture books, and phonics readers.
Also, in the main store in bins are I Can Read style books and 3 crates of over-sized picture books. All are 25c each. The bins will have signs.
2. Binders. All of my 1” binders will be 25c. I have dozens in a plethora of colors! (Larger binders are excluded, but are still at the bargain price of $2-$3).
If you missed the explanation of the Roving Quarter Sale, please see here:
A note for consignors:
We will be putting a temporary moratorium on certain items even though they are current edition. We just have too many. So until further notice we will not be accepting:
- Abeka grade 4, 5, 6 teacher editions or test keys. (Student books, test books and readers are fine.)
- Well-Trained Mind First Language Lessons
- Saxon Math grade 1-3 Teacher Editions. (K is fine.)
- Alpha Omega LifePacs. (Health is fine)
PA Curriculum Exchange
- 25 Ridge Road, Dillsburg, Pa 17019
- Open T/W and Fr/Sat 12-4