The weather looks great for a quarter sale next week!
- Tues and Wed, October 19 and 20. Extended Hours: 11-4 (This week only)
- Biggest. Sale. Ever. (~10,000 books)
- We now have two checkouts to cut wait time in half.
- If possible, find alternative arrangements for little kiddos. It can get crowded.
- For your planning purposes, historically Tuesday is busier than Wednesday, and earlier is busier than later.
- I will be pulling as much as I can out of the bargain section to set up outside to help with crowding.
Here is the usual explanatory blurb:
Each item from the bargain area will be a quarter (25¢). Sets of books are 25¢ per item. This includes books from my bargain area from the topics of math, science, history/geography, language arts, Bible, homeschool helps, old edition BJU and Abeka, and lots and lots of readers/novels.
This is a great opportunity to stock up on educational resources. For a quarter, it’s easy, for example, to buy a science book and cut it up to use the pictures for a lap book–no guilt involved.
I will be accepting consignments. (I take them year-round, no exceptions.)
If you’ve got them, bring your cloth supermarket bags–they are ideal for hauling away all your goodies. And I take donations of plastic grocery bags if you’d like to recycle them with me.
For payment, I accept cash, check, Paypal, credit and debit.
Parking on our grass is fine, but please don’t leave the engine running–it leaves a car-sized dead spot on the lawn. If you need to leave the A/C on for the kids, please find a piece of pavement in the lot or on the street to park.
Feel free to email with any questions PACEbooks@live.com.
- PA Curriculum Exchange
- 25 Ridge Road; Dillsburg, PA 17019
- (717) 432-9947
- Open T/W 12-4